• Dissolution of Marriage / Divorce Lawyer
• Matters Related to Children in Divorce:
• Parental Responsibility
• Time Sharing
• Parenting Plans
• Child Support
• Equitable Distribution
• Modification of Parental Responsibility
• Modification of Parenting Plans Including Time Sharing
• Modification of Child Support
• Child Advocacy / Attorney Ad Litem
• Prenuptial Agreements
• Enforcement and Contempt
• Domestic Violence and Injunctions
• Mediation and Collaborative Divorce
• Military Divorce
Gillis Law Firm strives to preserve family relationships and family resources when resolving legal family law matters.
The Gillis Law Firm represents families going through the difficulty of family litigation from the initial filing for dissolution to a successful agreement regarding child custody. Our goal in assisting our clients with their family matters is to try to achieve resolution through mediation and negotiation, and if settlement is not possible, to proceed with litigation and zealous representation of their interests.
As your attorney, Adrianne Gillis is committed to providing fierce representation in all divorce and family law matters and understand that successful representation in matters concerning the family unit requires experience, insight and compassionate counseling.
Our firm services families within Florida Family Law in St. Augustine, Jacksonville, all of St. Johns and Duval Counties, including throughout Northeast Florida.